This Polish pottery stoneware bowl is made by Zakłady Ceramiczne in Bolesławiec, Poland by skilled artisans according to old traditional methods. This bowl has an interesting plus shape softened with curves around each corner from top to bottom. This bowl also has a nice depth of 3.5 inches. This 9″ bowl nest very nicely inside the larger 11″ plus shape bowl making easy storage and also displays nicely. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. This pattern is Unikat Artistic. Once again beautiful, functional, durable and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.