This bowl is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. This is a must have piece. A wonderful serving bowl for the holiday dinner table and everyday. Measures 9.5″ x 6.9″ x 3″ holds 1.5qts (6 cups). Has a beautiful scalloped fold back waved edge. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!