This four piece tray baking set is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. Each piece has a waved edge and the bottom is designed for the oven. Use for hot or cold items. They nest nicely inside each other for easy storage. The large measures 11″ x 7.75″ x 1.6″, the medium measures 9.75″ x 7″ x 1.5″, the small measures 8.2″ x 5.9″ x 1.5″ and the extra small measures 6.75″ x 4.7″ x 1.5″. Perfect taco night serving set. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!