Polish Pottery 6″ square 3.25″ deep stoneware bowl is made by Manufaktura in Boleslawiec, Poland. This bowl can be a individual serving bowl for soup, pasta or large dinner salad. Since it holds 4 cups it is an ideal serving bowl. Side dishes of mash potatoes and vegetables. Surround yourself with these gorgeous Polish Pottery bowls for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
- Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
- Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.