Looking for the perfect “large salad for dinner” bowl or pasta. This bowl with its unique large belly bottom and wide rim that curves slightly upwards has a look all of its own. This bowl is perfect for an individual serving of pasta and a rim to hold your bread or a dinner salad with blacken chicken or salmon and the wide rim will keep your salad from falling over the sides. Additionally this Polish Pottery bowl is the perfect size serving bowl. This uniquely shaped bowl is made by Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec Poland. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!