This oval baker is from Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec, Poland. The oval baker also the perfect size and shape for serving side dishes such as vegetables and potatoes. Use for casseroles, hot dips and the perfect for chicken biscuit casserole. Polish stoneware is great for baking. Stoneware distribute heat more evenly and Polish pottery bakers are easy to clean. Polish stoneware keeps your food hot from oven to table. Polish Pottery is for everyday use. Use it, enjoy it. Polish Pottery can take it. Surround yourself with Polish Pottery because Polish Pottery Just Makes You Happy!Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold countertop!
• Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!