Polish Pottery stoneware 5.5″ Bowl with pedestal is made by Vena in Brzeg & Boleslawiec, Poland. This is a beautifully designed shape bowl that stands 2.8″ tall with a pedestal base. Volume is 16 ounce brim so about 2 cups. Can be a cereal or ice cream bowl. Fruit or candy. Look for the matching 12.5″ plate/tray. Together they make the perfect chip and dip, shrimp and cocktail sauce. Fruit and cheese plate. Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Match them or mix them up. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.