This bowl is your large short wide bottom bowl with a smooth sleek design. This bowl is made by Ceramika Artystyczna of Boleslawiec Poland. This is one of my favorite practical bowl I own. Because it is wide and shallow but not too shallow at 3″ makes for a great pasta serving bowl. Tossed salad is ideal. Fill with ice for shrimp cocktail. A beautiful fruit bowl for the counter. Put a smaller bowl in the center for chip and dip. Serving mussels. Layer lettuce and tomato around the outside and chicken salad in the middle. Great wedding gift! Surround yourself with gorgeous Polish Pottery for everyday. Use them, enjoy them, they are tough enough to take it. Beautiful, functional and practical. Polish Pottery is for everyday use oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Polish Pottery just makes you happy!
Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware
- Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Certified to bake up to 450 degrees
- Use oven mitts
- Preheat Oven
No drastic temperature swings such as:
- Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
- Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
- Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
- Do not wipe a hot dish with a cold rag!
- Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
Do not put under broiler!