This multipurpose pumpkin container is made by Zaklady of Boleslawiec, Poland. Go ahead and eat your soup right out of this sweet pumpkin container. Put it on the Thanksgiving table filled with homemade cranberry sauce. Or simply use it in your autumn décor and enjoy. Surround yourself with beautiful Polish Pottery. Polish Pottery just makes you happy.Use/Care for Polish Pottery Stoneware • Use in the microwave, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
• Certified to bake up to 450 degrees Preheat Oven
• Use oven mitts No drastic temperature swings such as:
• Do not put a hot dish into a sink full of water!
• Do not put a cold dish into the hot oven or microwave!
• Do not put a hot dish on a cold counter top!
• Do not place a hot dish on a cold wet cloth!
• Do not add cold liquid to a hot baker in oven void of liquid!
Do not put pottery on direct heat source such as:
• Do not put on stove top burner or griddle!
• Do not put under broiler!
There are no reviews yet.